Corporate website for the 21st century
Al Tayyar Travel Group underwent a huge transformation and rebrand process to become ‘Seera’ - and when that happens, a new website needs to follow.
That’s where we came in. We were tasked with designing, building and hosting their new corporate website all within a strict two month timeframe, so we had to move quickly. Like, Usain Bolt quickly.
THE THINKING AND DOING
This project was driven by best user experience practices and developed cloud-first. In a remarkably short timeline we:
- Conducted stakeholder interviews and UX workshops
- Developed personas, objectives and KPIs
- Documented information architecture in the form of a sitemap
- Followed a mobile+content first approach to interface and visual design
- Created a cutting-edge UI framework to bring the brand to life
- Operated development and hosting entirely in the cloud (Wordpress in AWS)
- Fully responsive HTML5 website
- Wordpress CMS using Gutenberg
- AWS DevOps and hosting infrastructure
- Stock API, Careers portal integrations
- A successful brand launch