PR value compared to previous year
Share of Voice
brand loyal influencers within 3 months
We were on a mission to reposition Clarks, focusing on the heritage, the craftmanship, the global reputation and the style factor. We needed to shake up the target audience and position Clarks as cool and desirable.
We knew that we needed to take a broad approach to our media outreach and ensure we were hitting all audiences with our brand repositioning.
We also wanted our outreach to feel as genuine and authentic as possible, mirroring Clarks’ identity. That’s why we used smaller influencers and gave them each a new Clarks shoe to represent, with no two influencers using the same product. This personalized their connection with both the shoe and their audiences, which doesn’t usually happen when you use bigger stars.
Not only that, we went beyond the normal English and Arabic messaging. We targeted each audience through key platforms to cover a Russian, Indian, Arabic, British and Filipino audience and ensure they all related to the items being shown off.
Essentially, we became brand ambassadors for the brand – so we could speak from the heart about the shoes. We hand selected our key influencers, along with hand written notes about why we had chosen the specific styles for them, and appointed 15 brand ambassadors for each season to talk to the GCC on behalf of Clarks.
- In the words of the client; “we repositioned the brand and positively impacted footfall to stores and increased sales across the region”
- Our efforts doubled the brand’s share of voice, leading to a surge in tagged social media conversations for the first time ever
- We created brand advocates, non-paid for, out of some of the coolest influencers in the GCC
- We were featured in practically every top tier fashion title including Grazia, Esquire, Edgar, Cosmopolitan, Stylist, Savoir Flair, Elle Arabia and Marie Claire Arabia
- We recently kicked off our fourth year in contract and continue to take the brand from strength to strength