Snapchat Geofilters are finally available in the UAE region.
As defined by Snapchat “Geofilters are dynamic art for different places”
There are two types of Geofilters
- A Personal Geofilter is one that doesn’t include any branding, business marks/names, or logos, and doesn’t promote a business or a brand.
- A Business Geofilter is one that promotes a business or a brand. Relates in any way to a business, product, service, or brand. The business name will appear briefly as part of a sponsorship label when a user previews your Geofilter over their Snap.
Just to differentiate a Personal Geofilter is for a personal event; these can be used at private locations, like your home. Business Geofilters promote a business or a brand. These are ideal if you want to promote specific events or promotions.
Here at House of Comms we can create a Geofilter specific to your needs, which will make it easy for you to share with your friends and let your snapchatters send your messages to their friends too. The possibilities are endless …
Your personal parties:
- Baby Shower
- National Days/Diwali/Christmas/New Year’s
- Product launch
We “geofence” your precise location, but it must be at least 20,000 square feet & a maximum of 5,000,000 square feet. Maximum duration is 30 days.
What’s not allowed in the design:
- Contact information like URLs, phone numbers, emails, snapcodes
- Logos or trademarks without proper authorization, only allowed for Business Geofilters
- Drug-related content
- Too much text –maximum 2 lines
- Social media handles
- Photographs of people
If you’re behind the curve and still have to fully embrace Snapchat for your business, it’s important to identify your objectives so you can maximize the opportunity. Snapchat is a great tool to leverage engagement with your target audience, give them direct access to your event from anywhere in the world.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help create your GeoFilter.